新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- 学费：$20,930 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Anaesthesia and Surgery
- Medical Nursing
- Management of Veterinary Nursing Services
- Declare any previous criminal convictions prior to admission being confirmed. Convictions of any offence may not necessarily exclude applicants from enrolment; the decision is at the discretion of the Academic Leader; and
- Authorize UCOL to obtain a background check from the New Zealand Police Licensing and Vetting Agency; and
- Complete a health declaration form including tetanus status.
Prepare for a career as a veterinary nursing professional in UCOL’s New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.
Being a veterinary nurse is a hands-on, satisfying role. You’ll care for all kinds of companion animals, work as a team with other professionals and solve problems.
UCOL’s New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing will provide you with the technical skills, knowledge and attributes needed to help animals attain, maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life.
Students must be able to carry out physical activities within the Animal Room and work placement to fulfil the requirements of the programme. Students must also have no objection to working with animals, dissection of animal body parts, body fluids and cadavers.
Career & Study Outcomes
Graduates of this qualification will have technical veterinary nursing skills for a clinic environment and the ability to manage patients and clients and follow protocols in all aspects of clinical veterinary practice.
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
Applicants must have completed the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology with Veterinary Nursing Assistant Strand or equivalent.
All applicants are required to:
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS Academic (or equivalent including TOEFL) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5.
Under 20 years of age
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =