新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
科学Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,624 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A holistic approach that combines theoretical knowledge and practical skills to evaluate the welfare, management and training needs of wild, exotic, companion and farm animals.
- Practical experience in simulated and real-world situations.
- Visits to various animal welfare organisations and voluntary groups. You may even be able to undertake part of your studies at one of their sites.
- A chance to complete a research report in an area of your own interest in order to develop the skills you'll need for a career in your chosen field.
- Relevant and current teaching: our lecturers keep up with industry trends through links with zoos in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch, the Department of Conservation, MPI Biosecurity and the SPCA.
- A teaching team of highly qualified and experienced animal behaviour experts, animal trainers, animal welfare scientists and veterinarians.
- Animal welfare scientific officer
- Animal behaviour consultant
- Welfare education officer
- Animal welfare consultant
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Are you passionate about animal management and welfare? Develop a thorough understanding of animal health, welfare, behaviour modification, handling and husbandry, conservation and human/animal interaction.
Animal management and welfare is a rapidly growing field of study and work. This unique programme will prepare you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in a wide range of emerging animal management and welfare careers. This programme addresses the demand for ethical professionals in industries and organisations associated with the management and care of animals. You’ll develop an understanding of animal behaviour modification, health and welfare, handling and husbandry, conservation and human/animal interactions.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =