新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
工程Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Critical analysis is an important component of your study: compare and contrast existing automotive systems and modify them where applicable.
- Access to multiple well-equipped specialist workshops and laboratories.
- Access to a range of vehicles for project work.
- Undertake a major industry project in your final year where you can make valuable contacts for your future career in the automotive industry.
- Car design and building
- Vehicle sales and service
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved). Your 42 credits must also include 20 credits at Level 3 in any two of the following domains: Physics, Mathematics with Calculus, Statistics and Modelling, Mechanical Engineering or any other technical domain
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Unitec’s Certificate in Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering/ Autotronics) or provide a similar qualification equivalent to Unitec’s Certificate in Automotive Engineering.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want to work in the automotive industry? Learn to keep pace with the rapid advances in automotive engineering and confidently apply your skills across a wide range of situations.
Keep pace with the advances in automotive technology and find out how international trends affect national decisions about automotive applications. Learn about transport efficiency and sustainability issues, and vehicle systems diagnosis. Learn to be innovative and gain the skills to confidently apply your knowledge in a wide range of situations. Develop an understanding of how to run a small business and manage projects. You'll also improve your communication and problem-solving skills.
Once you've successfully completed this programme pathway you'll receive the qualification: Bachelor of Applied Technology.
Students who complete the first two years of the degree may exit the programme with a Diploma in Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering).
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =