新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Leads to industry registration: together with the Master of Architecture (Professional), the Bachelor of Architectural Studies forms a five-year package that helps you become a registered architect.
- Endorsed by the New Zealand Institute of Architects, the New Zealand Registered Architects Board and the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
- Real design projects and work placements.
- Regular overseas field trips to countries such as Brazil, China, Italy and Japan, where you work on projects with students and local community groups.
- Study abroad with one of our international exchange partners in Australia, China, Germany, India, Mexico and the UK.
- Architectural designer
- Design manager
- Design technician
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Develop a sound understanding of architectural design, urban housing design, and the history and theory of architecture. Explore different styles of architecture, and become knowledgeable about architectural site analysis and ways to achieve sustainability.
Are you interested in architecture and urban design? This is the first step towards a career in architecture. Develop the drawing, design and graphic presentation skills to express architectural concepts. Analyse architectural sites and explore how to ensure the environmental sustainability of architectural projects. Gain an overview of the business of architecture, and become familiar with New Zealand building law, construction technology, basic contract management procedures, taha Maori and Maori perspectives as they relate to architecture.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =