新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Develop a high level of technical competence in accounting, concentrating on problem solving and adaptability to change in the marketplace
- Focus on current business practices
- Industry Based Learning - a work placement in your final year and a chance to apply your skills in a business organisation of your choice
- Pathways to complete the academic requirements for professional membership of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, CPA Australia or ACCA Global (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Day and evening classes may be offered during summer school
- Opportunity to graduate with a double major
- Accountancy and Finance
- Accountancy and Marketing
- Accountancy and Management
- Finance and Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Marketing and Management
- If you choose the right courses, the Bachelor of Business (Accounting) meets the academic requirements for CA ANZ's CA and ACA professional pathways.
- Progress to the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy for advanced technical requirements.
- Take advantage of CPA Australia, CA ANZ and ACCA accreditation agreements.
- Join an approved training organisation.
- Financial accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Management accountant
- Chartered accountant
- Taxation consultant
- Systems accountant
- Business analyst
- Audit manager
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Accountants understand the financial impacts of operations and play a vital role in the success of a business. Gain a sound understanding of both accounting and finance principles, and learn to apply your technical accounting knowledge in a variety of business settings.
The Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) degree will develop your skills in accounting to work in a variety of roles in a diverse range of organisations. You will learn a variety of accounting, financial, analytical and interpersonal skills required to become effective in working with financial accounts. Accountants provide the numbers to analyse business problems and opportunities and maintain the accounting systems and processes to ensure tax and financial reporting requirements are met. Accountants can also check the financial statements of organisations (auditing) and provide advice on a wide range of issues from tax planning to buying and selling businesses. Study at Unitec and learn the software platforms, double entry accounting and the decision-making skills to analyse and interpret financial statements.
Bachelor of Business double majors
Studying for a double major at Unitec is strongly recommended. Double majors further grow your knowledge and capabilities, and it makes you more employable and competitive in the job market.
Double major options with the Bachelor of Business include:
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =