新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,050 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Gain a high level of competence in finance and learn the skills to apply your technical knowledge to business problems
- Work placement in an organisation of your choice in your final year a chance to apply what you've learnt and make valuable contacts for your career in finance
- Our sponsoring organizations range from large multinational corporations to not-for-profit organizations and small local businesses
- Flexibility you choose how many courses you want to take each semester and can complete the degree in your own time frame
- Opportunity to graduate with a double major
- Accountancy and Finance
- Accountancy and Marketing
- Accountancy and Management
- Finance and Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Marketing and Management
- Business analyst
- Finance manager
- Financial analyst
- Financial planner
- Investment analyst
- Investment banker
- Risk manager
- Working capital manager
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
If you are considering a career in finance, you will need to develop an understanding of business finance, investments, the operation of financial markets, financial risk management, and financial analysis.
This programme prepares you for work in a company to manage the financial future of a business, apply financial management tools, and advise on managerial decisions. With the knowledge gained, you could also provide advice to businesses or to individuals on their financial futures.
There is a huge variety of jobs available in finance, and a successful career will combine your ambition with an appreciation of the financial markets plus the know-how to overcome the challenges facing the economy.
Studying for a double major at Unitec is strongly recommended.
A popular double major combination is Accountancy and Finance which will enhance your career options to a different dimension. This combination will make you a broader business professional, an accountant with expertise in finance, and generate a wide variety of job opportunities.
A double major can be completed within three-to-four years of full-time study depending on the combination of majors. A double major in Accountancy and Finance can be completed in the same time as a single major.
Double majors available
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =