新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Computing Systems
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,420 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- An applied computing qualification that equips you with the ability to cope with technological changes in this fast-moving industry.
- Emphasis on the practical assessments and case-study scenarios.
- Industry-based project in your final semester. This project is designed to further integrate knowledge gained throughout the programme in a practical situation that uses a wide range of skills.
- Student Exchange programme: spend one or two semesters studying overseas.
- Flexible study structure so you can fit study around your life.
- Numerous scholarships for both school leaver applicants, as well as for established second and third year students.
- Computer networks & cloud computing
- Software engineering
- Games development
- Business intelligence
- Cyber security
- Applications programmer
- Business analyst
- Database analyst
- Cyber-security analyst
- Game or app designer
- Information systems manager
- IT support (hardware)
- IT systems administrator
- Linux systems administrator
- Windows systems administrator
- Multimedia developer
- Network administrator
- Network and security analyst
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Internet and Web developer
- Software designer
- 60 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including 14 credits in ICT subject or equivalent (digital technology and/or computing)
- 10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Literacy
- 10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Numeracy
- Successfully completed the New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4).
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Prepare yourself for an IT career with hands-on learning in a fun, modern and well-resourced computing facility. Develop your understanding of data communications, networking, IT management, web and software development, business intelligence and systems analysis and design, game development, and cyber security.
Do you want an exciting role in the ever-changing computing industry? The Bachelor of Computing Systems provides you with a strong undergraduate learning experience that will underpin your readiness to work in the computing industry. We progressively hone your technical skills and help develop smart interpersonal skills too.
This programme is designed to build professional adaptive skills that will prepare you for the inevitable technical disruption and changes you will encounter in the IT industry. In your final year, you will have an opportunity to complete a real industry IT related project, a key advantage when looking for employment and presenting your CV to employers.
If you complete the level 5 compulsory courses plus two electives (a total of 120 credits) you can exit the programme with a Certificate in Computing Systems.
If you complete 240 credits at levels 5 to 7, including the level 5 compulsory courses and at least 90 credits from level 6 including the level 6 compulsory courses, you can exit with a Diploma in Computing Systems.
You can choose from five pathway options designed to help you hit the ground running when you graduate:
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =