新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$24,024 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.
- Construction site manager
- Project manager
- Project planner
- Property developer
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 12 credits in NCEA Level 2 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want to learn how to manage construction projects? Further your knowledge of management structures, and learn to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
Together with Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics) and Bachelor of Construction (Property Development) students, you also study topics like advanced construction management, contract law and administration, tendering and design management. You also advance your research and study skills, and learn to integrate academic knowledge with practical experience.
This programme is fully accredited by The New Zealand Institute of Builders (NZIOB). Graduates of this programme are eligible to become members.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =