新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Construction (Property Development)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$24,024 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Once you've completed the programme, you could use your knowledge of property investment and development to work with property managers, banks and corporate organisations, specialising in large commercial developments or residential properties.
- A thorough grounding in all aspects of the construction industry.
- A chance to apply what you've learnt, during a major industry research project.
- Experienced lecturers who have worked in the construction industry.
- Guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.
- Commercial property manager
- Company owner
- Project manager
- Property consultant
- Property developer
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 12 credits in NCEA Level 2 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want to work as a property developer? Gain insight into the valuation and management of property and property portfolios, and learn to identify and develop project opportunities.
Property developers plan and carry out the purchase, development and sale of new or existing properties. The Bachelor of Construction (Property Development) gives you an insight into the process of developing a property - from initial concept to project completion and sale. Gain an understanding of the valuation, financing and management of property and property portfolios, and learn to identify and develop project opportunities.
You also become familiar with construction practice, procurement, tendering, property and contract law and administration, sustainable design and design management, studying alongside Bachelor of Construction (Construction Economics) and Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) students.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =