新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Health and Social Development (Youth Development)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Waitakere Campus
- Highly knowledgeable staff with current experience in the youth sector
- Develop experience by applying knowledge on work placements right from your first year of study
- Industry-recognised programme developed in conjunction with the health and social sector to meet the needs of our changing communities
- Delivered in a blended learning approach through face-to-face teaching, workplace learning and online
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary to build a solid understanding of the health and social development sector
- Youth center manager
- Youth Care facilities
- Youth justice facilities
- Community youth worker
- Maori and Pacifica youth development services
- Specialised youth development services
- Youth Transitions
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Are you passionate about your community’s youth? Are you ready to stand alongside them as they make change? Learn and develop skills to understand and connect with youth and help shape Aotearoa’s future in an exciting and growing sector.
Prepare yourself for a rewarding and successful career working with youth by studying the Bachelor of Health and Social Development, majoring in Youth Development.
The Bachelor of Health and Social Development is designed to provide New Zealand with beginning practitioners in health and social development. This includes preparing graduates who are work-ready with skills in advocacy and facilitation when working with individuals, groups and communities, a solid understanding of human rights and social justice and how these contribute to your work, with the overall aim of helping to create positive outcomes in health and social well-being in New Zealand.
You’ll learn about the key theories and different approaches that can be used when working with youth, you’ll develop an understanding of the world young people live in and how to create positive outcomes for them. You’ll learn to communicate, work collaboratively and be professional, as well as work on necessary practical skills including youth engagement, group facilitation, mentoring, and programme planning.
You’ll work closely with your peers and tutors in small groups, and gain experience in the workplace, whilst having fun every step of the way.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =