新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A focus on design studio and one-on-one practice-based learning that supports your individual skills and growth as a designer.
- Real-world learning that involves regular engagement and both collaborative and competitive work with practising professionals, including award-winning landscape architects, urban designers, architects and other related professionals.
- Be part of international study tours and a vibrant exchange programme - important keys to understanding international practice.
- Access to internships and merit-based awards.
- A fully accredited degree programme, registered by the New Zealand Institute of Landscape Architects (NZILA) on behalf of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA).
- After successful completion of this programme you can go onto further study in the Master of Landscape Architecture.
- Landscape architect
- Environmental design consultant
- Urban designer
- Heritage landscape consultant
- Regional planner
- Environment commissioner
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Want a career in landscape architecture? Create designs for a variety of exciting landscape projects, and further your understanding of CAD modelling, environmental planning and contemporary urbanism.
Do you want a role in the re-imagining of our urban environment and re-thinking of our cities? Landscape architects are employed for their vision and skill in transforming the spaces of everyday life, and in solving the real and serious environmental issues facing today's society. Landscape architecture brings together science, technology, art and design, in order to engage in a broad range of environmental design projects. These can involve urban design, transportation infrastructure, waterfronts and resorts, coastal, estuarine and in-land ecologies, and creating engaging and vibrant community and public spaces.
The Bachelor of Landscape Architecture is an internationally accredited professional programme that will prepare you for a creative practice in urban and environmental design anywhere in the world.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =