新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (Acting for Screen and Theatre)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Numerous performance opportunities both on film and in front of an audience
- A model of the real entertainment industry: working closely with directing and writing, film and television, and performance technology students.
- Close links with industry: we're active members of SPADA (Screen Production and Development Association), WIFT (Women in Film and Television), Play market, New Zealand Writers Guild, Entertainment Technology NZ and New Zealand Film and Video Technicians' Guild.
- Strong ties with South Pacific Pictures, the Auckland Theatre Company, and Silo Theatre, where students have gained practical experience before graduating
- Strong international connections
- Student exchange program available through UniJet
- Acting students collaborate with screen students to participate in significant teaching and performance projects across both theatre and screen
- Connected to Auckland’s vibrant and rapidly expanding theatre and film sector
- Small, dedicated core teaching team with guest lecturers who are currently working in the field
- Acting trainer/teacher
- Actor for theatre, film and television
- Performing arts manager
- Theatre deviser/creator
- 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and
- 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Do you consider all the world to be your stage? Establish your acting, voice and movement skills, become familiar with acting techniques for theatre and film, and develop an understanding of the history of drama. Perform in front of a real audience at Unitec's Theatre and other venues throughout the city.
Develop the acting and performance skills you need to realise your full potential as an actor on screen and on the stage. Increase your awareness of voice, posture, fitness, co-ordination, spatial awareness and use of breath in relation to acting. Work on a variety of film and stage projects, and learn to express the emotional and intellectual states of a character through classical and contemporary acting techniques.
You'll benefit from staff who are experienced industry professionals and committed to developing actor training techniques. They have extensive research portfolios and maintain strong relationships with the industry.
The unique nature of each student is celebrated through an intensive training programme built on bravery, risk, humour, respect, teamwork and innovation. You'll be nurtured and challenged to reach your potential through four interdependent core units: Acting Technique, Voice, Movement, Theatre and Screen Studies (plus critical practices). Our commitment to support you on your journey is shown through the community created and nurtured.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including:
2. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
3. 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =