新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Sport (Coaching)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Suitable for students interested in a career in sport coaching (in regional and national organisations), exercise consulting, personal training or sport development.
- Active participation: practice your coaching skills throughout the programme and experience work placements with a variety of sports organisations.
- Sport facilities on campus include a multi-use stadium, a fully equipped weights room, a full range of cardiovascular equipment, a Human Performance Lab, a dedicated yoga studio, the National Squash Centre and sand-split sports fields.
- Student exchange programmes with universities in Canada, Sweden, the UK and the USA mean you could also choose to spend time studying overseas.
- Flexibility: the first year is the same for all three Bachelor of Sport majors, so you don't need to confirm a major until the end of your first year of study.
- A mix of compulsory and elective courses.
- Coaching director
- Fitness centre manager
- High performance manager
- Outdoor pursuit instructor
- Personal trainer/fitness instructor
- Player/athlete development manager
- Professional sport coach
- Sport development manager
- Strength and conditioning coach
- 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including: 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- Or equivalent qualification
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Develop an understanding of the theory and practice of effective sport coaching. Explore coaching principles, strategies and techniques with current research and recent trends in sport.
The Bachelor of Sport (Coaching) focuses on the coaching of sport, athletes and teams. Develop an understanding of the relevance of sport to New Zealand culture and internationally, and how to deliver sports programmes for all ages and skill levels - from children to adults, and beginners to high-performance athletes. The principles associated with the science, administration and management of sport are integrated into specific courses.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =