新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
教育Bachelor of Sport (Physical Education)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Time to explore your interests: the first year is the same for all three Bachelor of Sport majors, and you do not need to select a major until after your first year of study.
- A broad range of physical education and sport courses.
- A mix of theory and practice: lectures are combined with practical sessions, outdoor activities, interactive discussions and industry experiences, all of which assist in your development and learning.
- A pathway to a career in teaching physical education at primary or secondary school level. Please note: in order to become a PE teacher, you need to undertake a one-year graduate diploma of teaching once you've completed this degree.
- A range of sport facilities at Unitec's Mt Albert campus.
- Physical education teacher
- Community sport educator
- Sport director
- Sport coordinator
- Community sport advisor
- Education advisor for sporting organisations
- Community physical activity educator
- 14 credits in two different approved subjects; and
- 14 credits from up to two subjects (approved or non-approved)
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Do you aspire to teach or lead others in physical education, physical activity or sport? Turn your passion for physical activity and sport into a rewarding career leading young people through physical education.
Turn your passion for physical education and sport into a career. Find out how to lead others in physical education and sport, and prepare for a rewarding role in this lively and people-oriented industry. With this major, you will spend time developing a personal philosophy regarding physical education, while engaging in research and practice in New Zealand and abroad through both compulsory and elective courses. When you finish this programme, you will have developed a deeper understanding of the relationship between coaching and teaching as well as sport, physical activity and physical education.
Successful completion of this programme will prepare you for a career in teaching physical education at primary or secondary level. In order to become a PE teacher, you will need to undertake a one-year graduate diploma of teaching.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 or higher including:
2. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
3. 14 credits in NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =