新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
幼儿教育Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Teacher registration: once you've completed this degree, you can apply for teacher registration with the New Zealand Teachers Council.
- We aim for informed and reflective teaching based on observation and understanding of how people learn.
- A thorough grounding in educational theory and relevant practice of teaching and learning, child development, relevant te reo and tikanga Maori and working with children and their families in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Emphasis on teaching practice: you'll be working (paid or voluntary) in a licensed early childhood centre for at least 12 hours per week during the programme.
- Experience teaching in a range of centres: each year you will also take part in a practicum, working full-time in an early childhood education centre for 37.5 hours per week.
- A strong emphasis on the New Zealand early childhood curriculum document, Te Whariki, and a bicultural and sociocultural approach to learning.
- Acknowledgment of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, which prepares you to implement te reo Maori me ona tikanga in your teaching practice.
- A focus on research: you'll develop an understanding of research methodologies with a particular emphasis on action research (self-study) in an early childhood setting.
- Early childhood teacher
- Head teacher in an early childhood setting
- Home-based coordinator/educator
- Manager in an early childhood education centre
- Hospital play specialist
- 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 in three different approved subjects
- 10 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Maori (5 in reading, 5 in writing)
- 10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
Do you want to foster young children’s love of learning and make a difference in their lives? Would you like to develop the skills and knowledge to make a difference for them, their whānau/family and society?
In this field-based, practical programme you will develop the skills to become a competent, informed and reflective early childhood teacher who is committed to young children and their learning and development. We believe people learn through participation and we value the experience and insight you'll gain from working in early childhood centres. There will be plenty of opportunities to relate these experiences to theory during campus sessions. When you graduate, you will be eligible to become a registered teacher in licensed early childhood education centres.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. University Entrance which requires NCEA Level 3 including:
2. Be at least 17 years old by the time the programme begins
3. Be able to work for a minimum of 12 hours per week for the duration of the programme in a licensed early childhood centre
English Language Requirements
If English is your second language you will need to provide evidence of achieving an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of no less than 7.0 in each band of the test.
If you have studied in New Zealand for at least two years of secondary school and achieved the required literacy requirements or studied fully in English at a New Zealand or Australian tertiary education organisation, studied in a campus model of delivery in each year of your programme and graduated at Level 7 or higher, you don't need to meet an additional English language requirement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =