新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Certificate of University Preparation (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $10,812 for the entire...
- Business, Marketing, Finance, and Architecture, or
- Education, Social Science, and Social Development, or
- Science (this includes Natural Science, Medical Imaging, and Engineering), or
- Health Science (this includes Nursing, Osteopathy, and Sports)
- 14 credits in one approved subject
- 10 credits in two other approved subjects
- An overall IELTS band score (Academic) of 6, with no band score lower than 5. The IELTS scores used must be taken from a single IELTS Test Report Form
- B grade average in the DEEP Academic English qualification
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Have you just missed out on University Entrance (UE) but you don't want to go back to school? The Certificate of University Preparation (Level 4) is the equivalent of University Entrance (UE). This means graduates of this programme can apply to any university, institute of technology or polytechnic in New Zealand.
The Certificate of University Preparation is for students who don't initially meet the entry requirements for studying a degree in New Zealand, who need to be more academically prepared, or who have left school some time ago.
This programme is the equivalent of University Entrance and is here to help you make the transition into degree-study. We offer this programme in collaboration with Massey University.
To complete this programme you'll need to pass four courses within your chosen stream
Entry into degree-level study at universities, institutes of technology and polytechnics in New Zealand.
For this programme, you will need the following:
34 credits at NCEA Level 3 including:
8 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
Completed Year 13 in a New Zealand secondary school or equivalent
English Language requirements: