新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
设计Diploma in Applied Interior Design
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Teaching staff are highly respected interior design specialists with strong networks within the industry. Tapping into these connections, students undertake work experience in their final year which may lead to full time employment.
- Graduate students are past and current winners of the Design Institute of New Zealand 'Best Design Awards' in the Spatial Categories.
- This programme acknowledges the importance of colour to the interior design field. There is a strong focus on the theory, psychology and application of colour within both residential and commercial spaces.
- Textiles, material technologies, building construction and environmentally sustainable design are key areas of study in this industry-focused programme.
- Students are given opportunities to work within teams on collaborative, 'real-life projects' where they can interact and work alongside architects and business clients. These will stretch and develop your conceptual abilities.
- Exhibition or film and television designer
- Furniture or textile salesperson
- Junior interior specialist in architectural practice
- Kitchen and bathroom designer
- Retail or hospitality designer
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Are you looking for a creative career and want to fast-track your way into the interior design industry? The Diploma in Applied Interior Design will open the door to a new world of opportunities by equipping you with the essential technical knowledge, and communication and presentation skills to operate within this exciting industry.
Everyone appreciates beauty, and being surrounded by good design enhances well-being and feeds the spirit. If you have always had a desire to make the world a 'better' and more comfortable place, then this may be the career for you.
As a professional interior designer you will work in collaboration with clients, other design professionals and Trades people, to shape inspiring, functional and dynamic spaces for people to live, work and play. On the course you'll gain a greater understanding of what interior design is and how it fits into the wider world of design. Projects are taught by designers who specialise in homes, retail stores, office spaces and hospitality interiors for bars, restaurants and hotels.
You'll be encouraged to use your passion and your creative talent to challenge the status quo and re-define the ways in which the spaces we inhabit enhance our lives, through inquiry, experimentation, and innovative thinking.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A total of 60 credits at NCEA Level 2 from four different subjects including a minimum of 8 credits in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
2. Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
3. Complete an interview where you’ll also need to pass a colour vision test and submit your portfolio
English Language requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =