新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy
- 学费：NZ $9,945 for the entire...
- Develop technical accounting skills and knowledge to an advanced level.
- Work toward the academic requirements for professional body membership such as CA ANZ, CPA Australia and ACCA.
- A focus on application of technical skills for business practice.
- Business adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Divisional accountant
- Financial accountant
- Financial controller
- Management accountant
- Tax consultant
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Do you have areas you wish to target to improve your accounting knowledge and skills? The Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy offers advanced accounting courses designed to develop your technical capabilities.
The knowledge you gain from this programme will help you work towards a professional accounting body membership and improve your accounting technical skills and knowledge. You can choose your area of study from financial and management accounting, auditing, taxation, business finance or risk management, and take your career to the next level.
Professional body membership
This programme enables you to work towards achieving the academic requirements for professional body membership (CA ANZ, ACCA, CPA Australia). To reach this goal, you will need to ensure you carefully select the courses required for the relevant professional body's membership.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =