新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科商业研究生文凭（人力资源管理）Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management)
- 学费：$19,584 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Focus on applied business study.
- Relevant for profit, not-for-profit and public sector organisations.
- Emphasis on human resource management in small to medium enterprises.
- Takes into account your own experience.
- Includes a work placement (the Industry Based Learning course).
- Guest speakers who are HRM experts.
- Can serve as a pathway into postgraduate business programmes like the Master of Business.
- Supportive learning environment with small classes.
- A mix of on-campus classes, online support and self-directed study.
- Recruitment manager
- HR manager
- Training manager
- Occupational health and safety officer
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
Develop a sound understanding of the theory and principles of human resource management in as little as one year. Apply what you've learnt in an industry placement.
Want a career in human resource management? Already have a degree in another field of study, or have significant work experience in the business sector and want a formal qualification? The Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management) helps you develop a sound understanding of organisational behavior and current issues in human resource management (HRM) in as little as one year.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. If you’re a graduate of Unitec’s Bachelor of Business, you cannot be admitted to the Graduate Diploma in Business in the same specialisation in which you majored in the degree
3. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =