新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management)
- 学费：$19,584 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A short, concentrated programme specializing in Operations Management
- An area of management that is relevant in all organisations of all sizes, with particular focus on small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Learn about the theory and practical application of business process improvement, supply chain management, derive and product quality, project management, sustainability and people management
- Not just the theory; you’ll put your learning’s to work in a work placement in an organization of your choice.
- If you decide you would like to study further, this qualification be used to pathway into postgraduate business programmes like the Master of Business.
- Process improvement analyst
- Operations manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain manager
- Production manager
- Factory manager
- Warehouse manager
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
Take your organizational skills to the next level. Learn the important responsibilities and decision making skills that an Operations Manager needs. Learn to optimise supply chain relationships and control schedules, costs and logistics.
This programme is ideal if you already have a degree in another field of study, or have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the business sector and want a formal qualification, or need a certification specializing in Operations Management.
This programme creates the framework for those with business experience wanting to move into management, focusing on business process improvement, supply chain management, quality, and sustainability. Learn how to ensure a business runs as well as it possibly can by focusing on creating smooth, efficient processes that meet customer expectations. The first semester is an intense applied study with the second focused on strategy and applying these core principles to a business model.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. If you’re a graduate of Unitec’s Bachelor of Business, you cannot be admitted to the Graduate Diploma in Business in the same specialisation in which you majored in the degree
3. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =