新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management
- 学费：$23,150 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Professional development if you want to stay at the forefront of the competitive construction sector.
- An overview of project management theories, and supply chain, people and production management.
- Relevant to your career: relate new knowledge and material directly to your workplace. You'll explore progressively more complex scenarios, and develop the skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- Emphasis on self-directed learning, with assessment and feedback throughout the programme, and exams at the end.
- A mix of on-campus block courses (with lectures, tutorials, team-based problem solving, research, discussions and student presentations), eLearning and assignments.
- Suitable for architecture, construction industry and property management staff from different backgrounds. A previous qualification is not required, but as places are limited preference will be given to those with at least five years' industry experience or a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Site manager
- Project manager
- Construction manager
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
Already working in the construction industry and want to move into project management? Develop the knowledge and skills to effectively organise and manage activities on a construction site.
The Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management is a great stepping stone if you want to move into management positions in the construction sector. Learn to apply project management knowledge to the construction industry to ensure contracts are completed on time and on budget. You'll be able to solve complex industry-related problems, in teams and alone, and provide leadership in a team environment.
Once you've successfully completed this programme pathway you'll receive the qualification: Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. Completed one of the following:
a. A relevant degree from a NZQA recognised institution
b. National Diploma in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying AND have a least three years’ experience in the field of Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
c. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline AND the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to a and b
d. A minimum of six years management experience in the field of construction or a closely related industry
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =