新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Event Communication
- 学费：$22,489 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A focus on event management, combined with a sound understanding of public relations, media liaison, reputation management and communication processes.
- Industry internship where you spend at least 200 hours in an organisation specialising in staging events.
- Close links with the events and communication industries.
- Lecturers who run their own event management companies.
- Visits from guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.
- A combination of class contact, industry-based learning and web-based online support.
- Some courses may also be offered as evening/late afternoon classes.
- Conference manager
- Corporate communication manager
- Event manager
- Conference centre manager
- Promotions manager
- Special event co-ordinator
- Sponsorship manager
- Exhibitions organiser
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
Develop skills for a career in event management. Gain experience creating and organising events, and take part in an industry internship at an event production company.
From fundraising events to business conferences and product launches - there's a growing need for bright and savvy event management professionals. The industry is fast-paced, and needs professionals with clear communication skills, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail - all skills the Graduate Diploma in Event Communication helps you develop. You'll learn how to work under pressure to ensure the smooth and efficient running of an event, from conception through to completion.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =