新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
教育Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
- 学费：$22,056 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- An ability to tailor the programme to the needs of your career.
- A wide range of courses, including educational development, learning technologies and aspects of educational research.
- Highly qualified teaching professionals who are supported by up-to-date technology and responsive to the learning communities they serve.
- Focus on user-friendly tools for students and tutors.
- Emphasis on self-reflection.
- Courses are a mix of block courses and interactive workshop-based sessions, self-directed learning and/or face-to-face sessions. Courses can be completed by distance learning.
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
Improve your ability to work with and educate adults, and further your knowledge of educational development, learning technologies and educational management.
Are you working in an adult learning environment, and want to improve your knowledge of educational and professional development and educational research issues? As a prospective student you may be teaching evening classes, supporting adult refugees as they learn English or be involved in training within your company/organisation. The Graduate Diploma in Higher Education helps you work with and educate adults, whether you're a lecturer, manager or support staff. You will expand your expertise in adult teaching, as well as your understanding of educational development, learning technologies and educational research.
If you have successfully completed Effective Learning and Teaching Strategies and one other 15-credit course and want to withdraw from the programme, you may be awarded a Certificate in Higher Education.
This programme provides an ongoing qualification for teachers or trainers of adults, who are already working in this field.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =