新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy
- 学费：$19,992 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Carry out accounting work at an advanced level applying relevant technical and professional standards.
- Work toward meeting the academic requirements for professional body membership such as NZICA, CPA Australia and ACCA. See the CAANZ Recognised Qualifications and the CPA Australia Accredited Courses list for further details.
- Complete a work placement and apply your skills within an organisation.
- The programme has been developed with input from accounting professionals.
- Flexible programme content - select the courses that best meet the requirements for your accounting career.
- Industry experienced lecturers.
- Business adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Divisional accountant
- Financial accountant
- Financial controller
- Chief financial officer
- Management accountant
- Tax consultant
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with a min band score of 6 (reading and writing) and 5.5 (speaking and listening)
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with score of at least 50 (reading & writing) and 42 (speaking & listening)
This is an advanced accounting programme for accounting graduates working towards the academic requirements for professional body membership. It is relevant for students with overseas degrees in accounting wanting to get a New Zealand qualification and practical experience, and for those wishing to move into accounting from a related discipline.
Are you an accounting graduate working towards the academic requirements for professional body membership? Do you have a New Zealand business degree or equivalent overseas qualification and would like to become an accountant?
This advanced-level programme will strengthen your accountancy skills. You will apply technical and professional standards, become a better team member and debate current issues in the field of accountancy. The programme provides an opportunity to apply your practical skills in the workplace.
Professional body membership
This programme enables you to work towards the academic requirements for professional body membership (CA ANZ, ACCA, CPA Australia). To reach this goal, you will need to ensure you carefully select the courses required for the relevant professional body's membership.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised degree, a professional qualification in a relevant discipline or the ability to demonstrate competencies equivalent to the above
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =