新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
会计Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$32,640 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Provides you with the academic requirements for membership into CAANZ and CPA Australia and entry into the Chartered Accountants Program
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills to become an accounting professional.
- Learn from world class lecturers who teach in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- No final exams, this programme are graded entirely by assessment.
- Your final project takes place in industry – so you work in a business where you apply your accounting skills and gain valuable work experience.
- Study a globally recognised programme
- International students can apply for a Post-Study Work Visa to gain work experience in New Zealand.
- Assistant accountant
- Intermediate accountant
- Accounting technician
- Provides a pathway to becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA or CPA)
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Do you want to become an accountant but you don’t have an accounting degree? If you have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and wish to pursue a professional career in accounting, this postgraduate programme is the fast-track to your success.
The Masters of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting) (MPA) is a conversion masters that gives you the opportunity to change your career if you don’t have an accounting background. It provides an advanced understanding of accounting principles and practise and combines this with practical work experience.
This programme provides you with the academic requirements for membership of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) and the Certified Practising Accountants Australia (CPA Australia); the pathway for those who want to become registered chartered accountants.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or Level 7 Graduate Diploma in the same or similar discipline with a B- average or above
2. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =