新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Master of Architecture (Professional)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,504 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Leads to industry registration: together with the Bachelor of Architectural Studies it forms a five-year package that prepares you to become a registered architect.
- A lively, engaging and challenging architecture programme.
- Focus on advanced knowledge of architectural and urban design issues in New Zealand.
- Compulsory work experience of 480 hours over two years, giving you an essential insight into contemporary architectural practices.
- Includes a major research project on an area of your interest.
- Accredited by the New Zealand Institute of Architects, the New Zealand Registered Architects Board and the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
- Experienced lecturers, currently practicing part-time staff and visiting experts from New Zealand and overseas.
- A wide range of elective courses that cover topics like architecture in the Pacific, urban housing design, climate-responsive architecture, high-performance cladding, digital fabrication and design economics.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Want to become a registered architect? If you've already completed an undergraduate degree in architecture, this masters degree provides you with the advanced knowledge and skills to become a registered architect.
Would you like to become a registered architect? Have you already completed an undergraduate degree in architecture? In the Master of Architecture (Professional) you explore at a postgraduate level what it takes to create architectural works of merit and value, and learn to incorporate innovative design research into your architecture practice. Develop the ability to promote sustainable and ethical approaches, and collaborate effectively with different disciplines on architectural design projects. You'll also further your ability to critically reflect on your own work, and that of others.
Once you’ve successfully completed this programme you’ll receive the qualification Master of Architecture (Professional).
Architect working in a range of settings
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the discipline of architecture, with a grade point average of 4.0 or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. A minimum of 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =