新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Master of Computing
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$23,150 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- A combination of on-campus weekend classes and a high proportion of self-directed research. Classes are supplemented by electronic communications.
- Choose from a wide range of thesis topics and supervisors, giving you the chance to focus on an area of your interest.
- Flexibility: you choose whether you want to undertake a major 120-credit research project or to focus on coursework and do a 90-credit thesis.
- Increase your leadership and management skills through communication, leadership and co-operation in team-based projects.
- Learn from expert lecturers on the cutting-edge of the discipline.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art labs, open seven days a week.
- Get individual support: new postgraduate students are enrolled by the Programme Leader and given their timetables individually.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Advance your career in computing in this comprehensive and challenging Master’s programme where you’ll develop high level analytical, research, strategic planning and project management skills and improve your ability to design, plan and organise technology based projects.
The Master of Computing allows you to develop the skills to undertake systematic research and solve complex applied computing problems. This programme focuses on fast developing areas of computing including networks and security, internet and intranets, interactive multimedia, data mining, adaptive business intelligence and health informatics. Key learning objectives include designing, planning and organising technology based projects that are produced on time, to high standards and within budget. You'll develop your analytical, research, strategic planning, project management and interpersonal skills in undertaking this programme.
Areas of Specialisation
Cyber security is an area of specialisation and international collaboration at Unitec. Be part of this select group of people who understand both the theory and practice of cyber security. Specialise in this area by choosing the following courses: Enterprise Network Information Security Management, Cloud Computing, Special Topic Cyber Security, Research Methods, and Thesis.
Are you an IT professional who wants to further your career? Build your understanding of IT management by selecting the following courses: Managing IT Projects, Management Approaches for the IT Professional, Information Technology and Strategic Planning. Other courses could complement your professional and personal interests.
Learn more about data communications and networks by selecting courses like Enterprise Network Design and Management, Networks and Protocols, Enterprise Network Information Security, Mobile and Wireless Communications, as well as other courses that look at network-based applications.
The development of web-based applications is a hot topic at the moment. Specialise in this area by selecting courses like Interactive Multimedia Development 1 & 2, Internet Applications to Business, Internet and Intranet Management, and Web-Based Systems.
Health Informatics includes courses like Interactive Multimedia and Web-based Systems.
Game Design is a hot-topic, and many people have great game ideas, but will they work?
Information systems manager; IT adviser; Multimedia development manager; Network manager; Researcher; Website manager
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. Have a professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =