新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Master of International Communication
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$23,562 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Strong links with professional associations like the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ) and with key stakeholder organisations and individuals.
- Student membership of PRINZ.
- Online and in-class learning, including applied options to complete a practicum or a course involving advanced communication project work for a client. Participate and collaborate online whenever and wherever it suits you.
- A chance to conduct original research in the field of communication. Choose between a smaller dissertation of 60 credits or a thesis of 90 or 120 credits. Ideal if you have an undergraduate degree in communication or a related discipline.
- If you don't have the time to complete the full master's degree, you can enrol in the Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication, which is equivalent to the first year of this programme.
- Corporate communication manager
- Diversity manager
- Government relations manager
- International communications executive
- Media researcher
- Communication manager (NGO or NFP)
- Policy analyst
- Public relations and communication advisor
- Public affairs manager
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Can anyone continually be a communications expert in a world of fluid change, risk and challenge to the status quo? All advanced professionals need to continually deepen their capacity to manage their work amid rapidly increasing global communication uncertainty. Gain an edge in your career and advance your skill in managing the dynamics of communication in a globalised world.
High levels of global uncertainty and continuous change can be met in most sectors by professionals with high levels of communication expertise who continue to develop in their field.
Combining an effective mix of high level theoretical analysis with real world application, Unitec’s Master of International Communication increases your knowledge and ability to manage organisational, intercultural, social change, political and strategic aspects of international communication. Research and advanced communication courses offer a strong theory base and practical application, using a compelling mix of online and in-class learning, including the opportunity to undertake a practicum.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =