新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Master of Osteopathy
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$24,504 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Emphasis on clinical practice, critical thinking and research.
- Programme accredited by the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand.
- The only programme in New Zealand that allows graduates to apply for registration with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand, and to enter practice as an osteopath.
- Work with real patients each week in Unitec's on-campus Osteopathic Clinic, under the supervision of professional osteopaths.
- Highly qualified lecturers who are experts in their field, with many also engaged in private practice. Staff has active relationships with diverse health services, which enables the programme to reflect many of the complexities of real life.
- Guest lecturers from other healthcare disciplines.
- Positive relationships with professional bodies in New Zealand and Australia, and close links with osteopathic schools in Australia and Britain.
- Students undertake a research thesis in an area of interest, which involves one-to-one research supervision with experienced research supervisors.
- Helps you develop a commitment to lifelong learning and personal development.
- Registered osteopath
- Osteopathic education and research
Further your understanding of osteopathic treatment techniques, and develop clinical problem solving skills. Work with real patients in Unitec's on-campus Osteopathic Clinic.
Gain the skills to become a safe and competent osteopathic practitioner who can provide patient management and care within a multi-cultural environment. Improve your understanding of osteopathic treatment techniques, and learn to embrace and distinguish between a variety of healthcare paradigms. Further your ability to engage in critical reflective practice, scholarly debate and research, and learn to critically assess your own performance. You'll also find out how to locate and integrate healthcare information to the benefit of the patient.
Once you've successfully completed the Master of Osteopathy, you will be eligible to apply for registration with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. Successfully completed the Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology) with a B grade average in the final year, or an Osteopathic Council of New Zealand (OCNZ) recognised equivalent
2. Complete a Self-declaration of Criminal Convictions and Medical Conditions Form
3. Demonstrate clinical and professional aptitude
English Language Requirements:
If English is your second language and you haven't completed the Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Biology) or an OCNZ recognised equivalent, you will need to have an IELTS band score of no less than 7.0 in each band test.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =