新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
National Certificate in Mental Health and Addiction Support (Level 4)
- 学费：$22,115 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Waitakere Campus
- Covers the knowledge and skills you need to practise safely and professionally as a mental health support worker
- Up-to-date practice knowledge around mental health, addictions and co-existing problems
- Lecturers with a broad range of clinical and teaching experience in the mental health sector
- Work placements: all students are required to complete a work placement in a mental health setting for 16 hours per week (or equivalent block course hours).
- Lecturers with a broad range of clinical and teaching experience in the mental health sector.
- Focus on effective communication skills to enhance your relationships with service users, families and community networks
- Opportunities to learn more about yourself and others by looking at different cultures, values, and attitudes
- Mental health and addiction support worker
- District Health Board (DHB) mental health and addiction support services including mobile teams, maternal mental health, Kaupapa Maori Services, Pacific Services and Forensic Services
- Residential career: adult, maternal mental health and youth
- Employment services
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
Gain an understanding of what contributes to being mentally unwell, develop the skills you need to help support those who need mental health or addiction support and learn how to meet the needs of mental health consumers in Aotearoa to the highest standard.
The National Certificate in Mental Health and Addiction Support is suitable for those currently working in mental health as well as those who would like to. It’ll equip you with a solid understanding of mental health, wellness, recovery, and addiction support. You’ll also learn skills to assist and encourage people in practical, everyday ways to improve their quality of life.
You’ll learn how to support consumers who experience mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, psychosis and/or addiction. A combination of classes and work-based learning means you will have the chance to apply skills as you learn.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in two different subjects, one subject must be English
2. Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
3. A minimum of four years secondary education
4. Have a current First Aid Certificate from an OSH approved source
Consent to a Safety Check which meets the requirements of the Vulnerable Children Regulations 2015
English Language requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =