新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General) (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $7,568 for the entire...
- Learn how to communicate in different situations from the workplace to community activities
- Get the language and study skills to succeed in academic study
- Prepare for further study in higher level certificate programmes
- Gain an understanding of ethical, bicultural and social issues in NZ
- Learn in a fast and flexible 16 week programme
- English language scholarships available
- Use the latest technology and apps to help you learn
- Get access to great teachers and equipment (including a well-equipped Library, Language Learning Centre and computer labs)
- Have the language skills required to communicate in familiar situations with increasing independence and fluency.
- Be able to continue your education with the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Applied) (Level 3)
- Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
- A New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 2) or equivalent, or achieve an appropriate score on Unitec's Language Studies English Language Placement Test.
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Do you want better employment opportunities in New Zealand but your English isn’t good enough? Study English and get the skills to succeed in further study and in your job and career.
This English programme also prepares you for a career in many different industries, in school, at home and in the workplace.
After completing this course, you will:
Improve your English for work in a professional field or continue your studies.
For this programme, you will need the following: