新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Level 3)
- 学费：$21,375 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Apply basic trade related numeracy, literacy, and visualization skills to perform engineering tasks
- Perform a range of engineering tasks and single process engineering job according to instructions using relevant materials, tools, and equipment
- Understand and apply effective and efficient processes and principles
- Take responsibility for the appropriate quality of own engineering work and make corrections as required
- Understand and apply of relevant Health and Safety requirements when carrying out engineering tasks
- Participate and communicate effectively within an engineering team
- Use the latest tools and software including Fusion 360, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machinery such as plasma cutter, lathes and milling machines.
- Great way to build your essential foundational knowledge and skills in mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing and fabrication
- Hands on with real world project applications where you will use tools and create projects that you keep such as a rocket stove and remote controlled jockey wheel
- Dynamic learning environment including lectures, tutorials, flipped classroom, work integrated learning, online learning, workshops and team work
- Develop your portfolio showcasing your achievements and your work - this would look great in your CV
- Apprentice welding, fabricator
- Apprentice mechanical engineer
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 500 (essay 4.0 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 36 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 36 with no score lower than 36
Are you interested in entering the mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, and fabrication industries? Or are you already working in industry and need formal recognition? This programme will give you the knowledge and practical skills to work as operators or trade assistants within these industries.
This programme is for you if you're intending to complete a pre-trade qualification or if you're already working in the mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, and fabrication industries. This programme will prepare you for work, apprenticeship and/or further education in these industries.
This programme is great if you're a motivated independent learner really wanting the foundational skills in welding and fabrication, operating machinery, using related software. As a graduate of this programme you will have solid knowledge and the practical skills to be capable of performing a defined range of engineering tasks under limited supervision as well as the knowledge you need to be able to do the required assessments and calculations such as estimations, cost of goods, time costings, etc – future proofing your career in mechanical engineering.
As a graduate you will be able to:
Qualification and what's next
Once you’ve successfully completed this programme you’ll be able to work in entry level manufacturing, machining, and operation roles in mechanical engineering, construction, manufacturing, and fabrication industries. You may also go to undertake an apprenticeship in Welding and Fabrication and return to Unitec to undertake two certification test towards the AS/NZS2980, which is required by the construction industry.
Achieved the New Zealand Certificate in Educational Achievement (Level 1) in Mathematics, English, and Physics or General Science
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =