新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $5,460 for the entire...
- A prerequisite for employment in real estate sales
- Always updated to cover the most current laws
- Work experience in a real estate branch office, with assessments conducted in the field
- Lecturers who are qualified real estate professionals, with years of industry experience
- Hands-on learning and classroom experience
- Small classes - anywhere between 15 and 40 students
- Guest speakers are professionals who are currently active in the industry (advertising, marketing, auction, sales)
- Flexible study options: choose from two different campus locations
- Good support system with a dedicated tutor
- Real estate salesperson
- Real estate agent (with further study)
- Real estate branch manager (with further study)
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in two different subjects, one subject must be English
- Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
- A minimum of four years secondary education
- Have an Open Work Visa for entry into this programme
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 开学时间： Show more
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
A career in real estate sales is a fast paced, high performance experience. Upon successfully completing this qualification, you'll be eligible to apply for a salesperson's license via the Real Estate Authority (REA), allowing you to sell property in New Zealand.
A career in real estate is a mix of office work and being out in the field, and the commissions you earn are a direct reflection of the hard work applied. It’s a fast-moving career that combines people skills with data analysis and an understanding of market trends. This popular certificate provides you with the knowledge, skills and requirements for entry into this exciting industry.
Become familiar with auction and tender methods, the law of agency and land ownership, council zoning, building law and the transfer of ownership and titles. Complete sale and purchase agreements, and learn about the legal requirements involved with the sale of real estate. You also look at how to identify misleading and deceiving conduct and misrepresentation, and develop your negotiation skills.
.English Language requirements: