新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $11,244 for the entire...
- Architecture and Architectural Technology
- Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
- Early Childhood Teaching and Primary School Teaching
- IT and Computing
- Nursing, Medical Imaging and Osteopathy
- Police and Armed Forces
- Social Work and Community Development
- Vet Nursing and Animal Care
- Visual Arts and Design
- Youth Development
- Learn in a supportive adult-learning environment: our lecturers are friendly and knowledgeable.
- Develop the study skills, background knowledge and confidence to succeed in your future studies and in the workplace.
- A mix of group and individual work, seminars, debates, whanau hui, oral and written exercises, and self-directed learning.
- When you successfully complete this programme you will be able to apply to enter other Certificate and Diploma programmes.
- Completing this certificate with a B- grade average guarantees you entry onto the Certificate of University Preparation (this qualification is the equivalent of University Entrance and prepares you to apply for a degree at any university, institute of technology or polytechnic in New Zealand).
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 500 (essay 4.0 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 36 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 154. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 36 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Want another chance at formal education? Gain the tertiary study skills, background knowledge and confidence to succeed in your future studies and the workplace. Learn in a supportive adult learning environment.
The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) is a one-semester programme designed to get you ready to succeed at higher level study, and to provide a pathway into other certificate or diploma programmes.
This means you'll study topics that prepare you for your chosen career - we specialise in various areas including:
Once you've applied we'll get in touch to find out what you want to specialise in, which will determine what courses you can choose from.
To complete the Certificate you need to pass four courses, totalling 60 credits. 45 of these credits must be at level 3. Each course is worth 15 credits.
This programme prepares you for further study at certificate or diploma level.
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. 8 credits at NCEA Level 1 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
2. A minimum of 3 years secondary education
3. Be at least 16 years old by the time the programme begins
English Language requirements: