新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Acting and Technical Production
- 学费：NZ $7,600 for the entire...
- Emphasis on practical skills and project based learning: you could be designing an advertising campaign; participating in a panel discussion with your fellow students; creating performance pieces or making your own videos
- Learn from Lecturers who are eager to share their industry experience with you
- Access to Unitec's excellent performing arts facilities and collaboration with other students from other arts disciplines
- A mix of classroom sessions, practical workshops, critique sessions, student seminars, discussions, presentations and online learning
- Option to take some courses on a stand-alone basis
- A chance to take classes in Unitec's marae, a great setting to explore 毛利 oratorical traditions and the role of culture in communication
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in three different subjects, one subject must be English
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- You may be required to attend an interview, audition or to a Skills Review session at our Mt Albert campus
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Do you love to perform or want to work behind the scenes in a real working theatre? The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation is your pass to an exciting future in performance and/or production.
This programme is ideal if you want to go on to higher-level study in performance, in the technical aspects of production in theatre, or if you’re unsure what area to focus on and want to explore acting and technical production. It's also perfect for people already in employment in this industry who want to improve their personal communication and professional presentation skills.
This programme starts with a base in performance history, acting and technical production basics, as well as collaborative project based learning, and builds with Identity and Communication
Entry into further study toward a career in art and design in creative industries.
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =