新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Business and Communication
- 学费：NZ $7,600 for the entire...
- Emphasis on practical skills and project-based learning: you could be designing an advertising campaign; managing accounts for a simulated business; creating promotional material such as press releases, print ads or posters.
- Learn from Lecturers who are eager to share their industry experience with you.
- Access Unitec's excellent communication studies and performing arts facilities.
- A mix of classroom sessions, practical workshops, critique sessions, student seminars, discussions, presentations and online learning.
- An opportunity to learn about 毛利 culture and business principles from 毛利 lecturers and guest speakers.
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in three different subjects, one subject must be English
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- You may be required to attend an interview, audition or to a Skills Review session at our Mt Albert campus
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Are you interested in preparing for further study in visual or digital communication? The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation is your start to an exciting future in communication, media, or business.
This programme is ideal if you want to go on to higher level study in Accounting, Business Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Public Relations and Communication Studies. It's also perfect for people already in employment who want to improve their personal communication and professional presentation skills. This certificate includes concepts of Identity and Communication, and develops digital skills relevant to the Business and Communication industries.
Entry into further study toward a career in media, communication, or business.
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =