新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Music
- 学费：NZ $7,600 for the entire...
- Numerous opportunities for musical expression and creativity.
- Learn from Lecturers who are eager to share their experience with you.
- A mix of classroom sessions, workshops, discussions, presentations, practical music-making sessions, rehearsals and tutorials.
- Opportunities to develop both individual and collaborative music-making skills.
- Learn alongside dancers, actors, film-makers and other creative students.
- A minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in three different subjects, one subject must be English
- A minimum of 4 years secondary education
- Be 16 years old by the time the programme starts
- You may be required to attend an interview, audition or to a Skills Review session at our Mt Albert campus
- NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Level 3) with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score of 5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 530 (essay 4.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 14)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
Do you love performing, songwriting and composing, or are you interested in new music technologies? The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation - Music is an opportunity to develop your knowledge of musical styles and understanding of music theory. You’ll compose and perform, and develop key skills to prepare you for future study or work opportunities.
This programme will equip you with the skills you need for higher-level study and a successful career in the creative industries. The New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation - Music will improve your understanding of musical history and styles from New Zealand and beyond, allow you to experiment with new music technologies, and develop core skills to prepare you for your future study or career path. You’ll grow your theoretical knowledge and musicianship skills, and have plenty of opportunity to collaborate with other musicians. You’ll be studying alongside like-minded people who’ll have a range of different musical skills and talents. And you will get to perform live in front of your peers, whānau and the public.
Entry into further study in music or related subjects, and career opportunities in the creative industries.
For this programme, you will need the following:
.English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =