新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科商科文凭Diploma in Business - Leadership and Management
- 学费：$22,277 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Identifying operational issues and challenges
- Techniques for continuous improvement
- Contributing to business planning
- Lead others to implement activities
- Manage projects within scope, resources, and time.
- Negotiate and positively influence others to achieve the entity’s outcomes.
- Develop a positive workplace culture and team engagement, for efficient and effective performance of the entity.
- Business environment
- Promote compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Great introduction to the diverse field of business management
- 1 year Diploma programme, get qualified quickly
- Some evening study available
- Work on practical assignments and real world cases – this will better prepare you for what you’ll experience in leadership and management support roles
- Industry experienced lecturers
- Provides an excellent pathway to Unitec’s Bachelor of Business (Management) programme
- Team leader
- Business administrator
- A minimum of 14 credits at NCEA Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau
- A total of 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 or higher in four subjects:
- Your 48 credits must include 8 credits in English or Teo Reo Māori (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
- Be 16 years old before the programme starts
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 46 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools with a score of 162. No less than 154 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 42 with no score lower than 36
Are you interested in working in business and to develop as a leader or manager? This one year Diploma is the prefect introduction to leadership and management. You’ll acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare you for the roles and activities where you will lead or manage people or projects. These are highly desirable skills to help you thrive in the business world.
This programme prepares you for the demands of a career in management. Graduates of this programme will develop the knowledge and skills to effectively contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of a business. This includes:
This program replaces the previous Level 6 programme: New Zealand Diploma in Business - Management (Level 6).
New Zealand Diploma in Business – Leadership and Management courses is a pathway into the Bachelor of Business. The Bachelor of Business (Management) major offers pathways to further your learning in Human Resources or Operations specialisations.
For this programme, you will need the following:
English Language Requirements
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =