新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
- 学费：$22,714 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Structures - the building of dams, bridges, high-rise buildings, viaducts and wharves.
- Fluids - flood protection, harbour development, erosion control, water reticulation, storm water and waste management.
- Transportation - the design, construction and maintenance of roads, rail, sea and airport developments.
- Unitec is the largest provider of civil engineering training in New Zealand at Diploma level.
- Supported by the civil engineering industry, including the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ).
- A step towards IPENZ membership: once you've gained a suitable period of work experience as a qualified civil engineer at Diploma level, you'll be eligible for Associate Membership (AIPENZ).
- Can serve as a pathway into graduate engineering qualifications.
- Focus on real-world learning: observe the day-to-day activities of engineering sites, and take part in lab work, land surveying, and workshops.
- Undertake a project where you tackle an engineering problem.
- Visiting industry experts who will give you a real feel for the career opportunities available in civil engineering.
- Cross-credits towards the Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) or Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- Civil or structural engineering employment with a civil engineering consulting practice
- Engineering laboratory operation and management
- Civil or structural engineering employment with a civil engineering contractor
- Site and project engineer
- A total of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2 in four different subjects.
- Your 48 credits must also include at least 12 credits in Mathematics (preferably with achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry) and a minimum of 8 credits in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
- IELTS score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 550 (essay 5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 60 (writing 18)
- FCE or FCE for schools, or CAE, or CPE with a score of 169. No less than 162 in each skill. OET at Grade C in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 50 with no score lower than 42
Gain a solid grounding in civil engineering to help create, improve and protect our environment. Apply theory to practice and provide the expertise needed to successfully complete civil engineering projects.
Explore civil engineering concepts, contract administration and construction practice. You'll gain a solid understanding of water engineering, structural engineering and road infrastructure, and perfect your civil and structural drafting skills.
There is great demand for technically trained engineers worldwide, in particular those with a specialisation, so the diploma allows you to focus on one of three areas:
For this programme, you will need the following:
NCEA Level 2 including:
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =