新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
商科Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- 学费：$23,150 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Developed with input from national and international business leaders.
- A multi-disciplinary perspective.
- Flexibility: select those courses that are most relevant to your business career. Choose from a number of electives, covering business communication, information technology, business management, marketing, and organisational theory and behaviour.
- Highly qualified staff with strong links to the business community.
- Classes are a mixture of weekly, weekend, evening and distance learning formats.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Business.
- Marketing executive
- Human resources manager
- Operations manager
- Business researcher
- Recommendations from employers or professional colleagues; and
- Evidence of outcomes in the discipline work environment.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Develop a sound knowledge of business strategy and processes, relationships in business organisations and the business environment. Tailor the programme to suit the needs of your career
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business provides you with a broad range of skills to take your business career to the next level. Explore the tools to improve business performance and practice, and develop a sound knowledge of business strategy and processes, relationships in business organisations, and the business environment. You gain an understanding of the nature of the new business environment in which you'll be working.
Once you've successfully completed this programme, you could continue your studies with the Master of Business.
A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with a minimum of one year appropriate work experience; OR
A recognised Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated discipline, or equivalent, with a minimum of three years of appropriate work experience AND demonstrate an ability to succeed in the programme by providing:
Able to contribute to group learning outside of class time.
8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing)
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =