新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Computing
- 学费：$23,150 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- Fits around your career: all courses are electives and you can select classes most relevant to you.
- Taught by experts and experienced IT practitioners.
- Emphasis on the practical application of your knowledge: apply what you've learnt in our state-of-the-art computer labs, which you can access seven days a week.
- A mix of on-campus weekend classes and a high proportion of self-directed research. Classes are supplemented by electronic communications.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Computing.
- Information systems manager
- IT adviser
- Multimedia development manager
- Network manager
- Software engineer
- Systems analyst
- Website manager
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Learn to manage IT projects and solve complex applied computing problems. Choose those courses that are most relevant to your career – such as enterprise networks, the internet, interactive multimedia or instructional technology.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Computing develops your ability to solve complex applied computing problems and gets you up-to-date with the latest advances in information technology. Choose the courses that are most relevant to your career, this may include data mining, adaptive business intelligence, multimedia development, website management, IT applications, networks and security. Learn to manage IT projects and find out how information technology affects society. Further your ability to design, plan and organise technology based projects that are produced on time, to high standards and within budget.
1.A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =