新西兰国立理工学院/Unitec Institute of Technology
教育Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management
- 学费：$24,504 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Unitec Institute of Technology
- In-depth, contemporary and academically sound, yet practice-oriented, professional development that is stimulating, critically reflective and relevant to your career in the education sector.
- Academic staff with experience in practical and research settings in public and private educational organisations.
- A mix of intensive on-campus commitment - during nationally recognised, non-teaching breaks - and open learning. This gives you the flexibility to decide when you want to study, while still providing lecturer support through ongoing personal or electronic communication.
- Cross-credits towards the Master of Educational Leadership and Management.
- Have achieved NCEA Level 3 and New Zealand University entrance
- NZCEL (Academic) (Level 5)
- IELTS score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.0
- TOEFL (pBT) Paper-based test score of 590 (essay 5.5 TWE)
- TOEFL (iBT) Internet-based test score of 79 (writing 21)
- CAE, or CPE with a score of 176. No less than 169 in each skill. OET at Grade B in all sub-tests
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) Academic with a score of 58 with no score lower than 50
Want to take your career to the next level? Develop your understanding of educational leadership and management by being part of a supportive environment with other education professionals.
Are you working in the education sector and want to take your career further? The Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management is suitable for current and aspiring leaders in all education sectors and agencies who want to further their careers, but don't want to commit to a full master's degree. Advance your knowledge of educational leadership and management by exploring issues such as effective educational leadership, policy and strategy, human resources and leadership development, and the complexities of educational organisations and teams.
Educational leader or manager
For this programme, you will need the following:
1. A recognised Bachelor’s degree in the same or similar discipline, with an average grade of B- or higher in all Level 7 courses; OR
2. A professional qualification in a relevant discipline, recognised as being equivalent to the above.
3. A minimum of three years appropriate work experience in an educational organization.
4. Practicing status in an educational organization so you are able to conduct institution-based assignment work.
5. 8 credits at NCEA Level 2 in English (4 in reading, 4 in writing).
English Language requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =