新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Certificate in Applied Hospitality (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- New Zealand Certificate in Accommodation (Housekeeping) (Reception) (Level 3), AND
- New Zealand Certificate in Hotel Reception (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Café Services) (Barista) (Level 3), AND
- New Zealand Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (Restaurant Services) Level 4)
- Introductory Work Practices and Communication for the Hospitality Industry
- Housekeeping Operations
- Housekeeping Services
- Accommodation Reception: Core Services
- Accommodation Reception: Supplementary Services
- Hotel Reception Work Practices
- Hotel Reservation Services
- Hotel Reception Systems
- Hotel Reception Administration
- Safety Practices in Food and Beverage Service
- Communication and Work Practices for Food and Beverage Service
- Food and Beverage Preparation
- Café Culture and Service
- The Art of Coffee and Barista Service
- Food and Beverage Services: Monitoring Work Practices
- Restaurant Operations
- Restaurant Service Delivery
- Food and Beverage Service: Legislation and Compliance
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2.
- Evidence of ability to complete academic and any other programme requirements.
Get ready to launch yourself into New Zealand’s multi-billion dollar hospitality industry with this one-year, full-time hospitality course. Lots of hands-on learning in real-life service settings at our Rotorua campus will make sure you’re job-ready.
The industry is expecting a shortfall of 40,000 workers by 2025 and is desperate for skilled workers. Visit businesses during fieldtrips and hear from employers who regularly visit our campus. You learn practical skills in food and beverage service, food safety and how to talk with customers from different social and cultural backgrounds.
Mokoia Campus is just 5km from the city centre of Rotorua – one of New Zealand’s top tourist destination. The city is renowned for its friendliness, geothermal activity, Maori culture and numerous adventure tourism attractions. Rotorua is home to lots of accessible lakes, lush New Zealand bush and a 45-minute drive to some of the country’s best beaches. Or, venture a little further for skiing, wine-tasting and a variety of awesome sight-seeing.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the awards of:
Service staff within the hospitality industry
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
You will choose one from the two options below:
1. Accommodation Service and Hotel Reception
2. Food and Beverage Service:
If you select the food and beverage services option, you must be able to have the physical capability to safely withstand 4-8 hour sessions of working in the commercial kitchen and café/restaurant environment.
If you have specific medical needs or a medical condition, a medical certificate from your doctor may be required.
English Language requirements:
Level 4 certificate
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =