新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
旅游管理Diploma in Adventure Tourism
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Adventure tourism guide
- technical raft skills
- river guiding skills
- ropes, anchors and knots for rock climbing and abseiling
- leadership and trip management
- cultural and environmental awareness
- risk management
- sea kayaking skills
- mountain movement skills and navigation
- NCEA Level 2 with passes in English/Te Reo 毛利 or education achievement at least equivalent to NCEA Level 2 and a minimum of 42 credits at level 3; or
- Evidence of ability to complete academic requirements for the programme.
- For health and safety reasons, you must have a reasonable level of fitness to meet the demands of outdoor activities, and be able to swim.
Take your workplace to the outdoors with this full-on year of fun and learning.
In this adventure tourism course, you gain the skills needed to become a competent Grade 3 river rafting guide or a sea kayaking instructor.
Or maybe mountains are your passion? You get plenty of opportunities to learn about ropes up on the crags and develop your leadership skills in New Zealand’s outdoor playground. Learn about first aid in emergency situations and the skills involved in risk assessment.
New Zealand’s massively growing adventure tourism industry needs skilled, smart workers who’ll go the extra mile to provide outstanding customer experiences. With this one-year diploma, you’ll set yourself up for the outdoor career of your dreams.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
This course may include:
English Language requirements:
Level 5 certificate or diploma
IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 46 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, with a score of 162, no less than 154 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =