新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Creative Entrepreneurship
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Creative Incubator: Pūrereawhi Auaha
- Business Skills for Creative Entrepreneurs: Pūmanawa Pakihi mō ngā Rakahinonga Auaha
- The Innovation - Proposal: Te Hiringa - Te Tono
- The Innovation - Creative Project: Te Hiringa – Kaupapa Auaha
- Marketing Strategies for Creatives: Rautaki Whakatairanga Auahatanga
- Creative Technologies: Hangarau Auaha, OR
- Art and Design in Aotearoa: Mahi Toi, Hoahoa i Aotearoa
- graphic designer
- museum and gallery work
- independent studio/public works artist
- artist’s assistant
- retail display designer
- photographer’s assistant
- tertiary teacher in the subjects of art and design
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- other postgraduate study in a creative field
- have completed an undergraduate degree in any creative technologies or related discipline;
- be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent practical, professional or educational experience relevant to the creative context (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and educational achievements).
Learn how to turn your creative talents into a thriving business with this one-year course teaching entrepreneurial skills aimed at creative industries.
Importantly, you’ll already have creative flair, but if your undergraduate degree was in a discipline other than art or design, that’s no problem. You could also step up to this course from diploma level if you have relevant experience.
Through hands-on coursework in the areas of art, graphic design, fashion and interior design, you'll learn how to innovate and how to navigate markets for your practice.
The emphasis is on refining and developing skills in a multidisciplinary framework. You'll learn to work in multidisciplinary teams to find solutions to entrepreneurial challenges.
You'll gain skills in communicating concepts and building connections, researching the market and preparing a business plan, identifying new markets, building a website to promote your work, testing your viability through exhibitions and pop-up shops and applying for funding.
Get the skills today to become a successful creative entrepreneur.
Topics You'll Cover
Compulsory papers in this course:
You must also choose ONE of the following:
Further Study Options
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =