新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
酒店管理酒店管理学士后文凭Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Professionalism and core skills for tourism and hospitality
- Hotel operations
- Hotel management
- Introduction to tourism and hospitality enterprise and investment
- Service management
- Hospitality issues and strategy
- Hotel sales and marketing
- Industry internship
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Are you looking for a career with huge potential, in a stimulating and dynamic field?
New Zealand is going through a tourism and hospitality boom, and today, the tourism and hospitality industry directly and indirectly employs one in eight working New Zealanders.
The tourism and hospitality sector is calling out for the right people, with the right skills, to assist clients and visitors achieve a unique holiday experience, and to support regional development throughout New Zealand.
The Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management allows you to experience and learn about the national and international hospitality industry, and the delivery of a quality guest experience. You'll develop a specialist focus on hotel operations, management, enterprise and strategy, while learning about the wider industry sector and its fit with the business environment.
In an industry which recognises talent, progression to a position of responsibility can be rapid.
Employment opportunities and careers in operational, advisory, co-ordination, team lead, supervisory and management roles span a diverse range of hotel, accommodation and hospitality services and organisations.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =