新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Infection Risk Management (Level 7)
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Graduate Diploma in Infection Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Infection Risk Management
- public health or health monitoring
- science or environmental analysis
- food production
- communicable diseases
- local government
- as an infection prevention and control clinician
- Microbiology for Infection Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Infection Risk Management
- Leadership of Infection Risk Management
- Infection Risk Management in Practice
- Applied Research for Infection Risk Management
- hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline, OR
- hold a Level 6 diploma in a relevant field, OR
- be able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience.
Do you work in a public health, clinical health, scientific, or food production environment and need to know about how to prevent and minimise the spread of infection?
Our graduate courses are not only for nurses and other clinical staff, but anyone whose field of work involves the potential for infection transmission, such as scientists, lab technicians or allied health workers.
In this one-year Graduate Diploma you develop your skills and knowledge in microbiology, epidemiology and epidemiological research, and learn best-practice strategies to prevent and minimise the spread of infectious organisms.
Leadership is a strong focus of this course and using evidence-based research, you explore leadership issues and how they relate to the implementation and coordination of infection risk management.
You also learn what’s involved in delivering effective monitoring and quality assurance programmes. If you have already completed the Graduate Certificate in this field of graduate study, you can apply to continue your study for another semester to gain your Graduate Diploma in Infection Risk Management.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
Additional awards included:
Employment in the areas of:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.