新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Mentoring and Professional Leadership
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Graduate Diploma in Mentoring and Professional Leadership
- manager or supervisor in your specialist area of expertise (if you meet the professional body’s registration criteria), e.g. associate teacher, team manager in a health care setting or a social work setting
- mentor for colleagues and students
- professionally registered mentor
- Professional Leadership
- Legislation in a Professional Context
- Professional Mentoring
- Building and Sustaining Professional Relationships
- Strategic Management
- Rangahau 2 - Practice Based Research
- Human Resource Management for Professional Leaders
- Adult Teaching – Principles And Strategies
- have an undergraduate degree in any discipline, OR
- be able to demonstrate equivalent practical, professional or educational experience, AND
- be able to demonstrate ability to meet the academic requirements of the course
Expand your leadership skills and knowledge with this exciting professional development opportunity.
Whatever your field of expertise, this course will help you seek promotion within a professional leadership role.
You build on your current experience and/or qualifications to gain specialist skills in mentoring and leadership.
During the course of study you learn to interpret, critique and apply current research to solve leadership and mentoring problems in the workplace. You explore different leadership models and become familiar with a range of skills for mentoring others. You also gain critical knowledge regarding human resources for professionals and New Zealand employment legislation.
This qualification could help you move into team leader and management positions in your area of expertise (criteria for professional registration may apply in some fields of practice).
Upon successfully completing the requirements you'll receive the award of:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =