新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
旅游管理Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- tourist attractions and events
- consulting companies
- local and regional tourism, business and trade development organisations
- Professionalism and core skills for tourism and hospitality
- Cultural dimensions of tourism and hospitality
- Impacts of tourism and travel
- Service management or destination management
- Environmental management and planning for tourism
- Tourism business strategy
- Industry internship
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Are you looking for a career with huge potential, in a stimulating and dynamic field?
New Zealand is going through a tourism and hospitality boom, and today, the tourism and hospitality industry directly and indirectly employs one in eight working New Zealanders.
The tourism and hospitality sector is calling out for the right people, with the right skills, to assist clients and visitors achieve a unique holiday experience, and to support regional development throughout New Zealand.
The Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management allows you to experience and learn about the national and international tourism industry, and the delivery of a quality visitor experience. You'll develop a specialist focus on tourism operations, management and strategy, while learning about the wider industry sector and its fit with the business environment.
In an industry which recognises talent, progression to a position of responsibility can be rapid.
Employment opportunities and careers in operational, advisory, co-ordination, team lead, supervisory and management roles span a diverse range of tourism businesses. These may include:
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =