新西兰国立中部理工学院/Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma of Cyber Security
- 学费：$19,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Mokoia Campus
- Information Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Systems and Security Specialist
- Security Engineer
- Help Desk Support
- Technical Support Specialist
- ICT Security Specialist
- Network Specialist
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Routing and Switching
- Connecting Networks
- Network Security
- Large Network Technologies
- System Security
- Cyber Security
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline; or
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma equivalent to NZQA Level 7 or higher in a related discipline; or
- Be able to demonstrate at least three years equivalent relevant practical and/or professional experience (a curriculum vitae must be submitted detailing relevant work experience and professional achievements).
Sharpen your IT skills and knowledge and get up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
The one-year Graduate Diploma of Cyber Security is ideal professional development for network specialists who want to advance their skills in the critical field of system security, particularly relating to the threat of cyber-attack.
By combining theoretical study with highly applied learning you develop your skills in network management and find out how to apply and administer the latest protection technologies.
In your second-semester project you work with industry to analyse real problems in the workplace and research, build and implement solutions.
As the demand for smart, adaptable IT professionals escalates, this graduate diploma will set you up with the higher-level skills and knowledge to advance your career in cyber security.
TOPICS YOU'LL COVER
English Language requirements:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-based Test (iBT) score of 60 or higher (with a writing score of 20); TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) score of 550 (with an essay score of 5.0 TWE); FCE, FCE for schools, CAE with a score of 169, no less than 162 in each skill; NZCEL of Level 4 with the Academic endorsement; PToE (Academic) score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =